For the added convenience of being able to air-up or air-down your tires to accommodate various types of terrain, a Smittybilt Air Compressor is the most powerful compression unit in its class with a 1/3 horsepower oil-less direct drive motor and a 30 amp inline fuse.
Hitting the road for a bit of adventure is a fantastic way to get more out of your vehicle. Of course, plenty of unknown obstacles may arise during your excursion. Should your tires start to go lose air, you may need to turn the whole trip around and head home.
Luckily, you are able to avoid this scenario by investing in a Smittybilt 2.54 CFM air compressor.
Stay Ready for Anything
When the tires on your car start losing air, a Smittybilt 2.54 CFM universal air compressor is a lifesaver. Featuring a powerful 12V motor and 2.54 CFM air intake, this compressor is designed to help you maximize your experience on the road.
Smittybilt parts are heavy-duty and made to assist the tires on your vehicle with handling the various types of terrain you are likely to encounter during your next adventure.
These portable air compressors can be taken with you wherever you travel. What's more, it is able to be permanently mounted and hard-wired. This means you can give yourself the comfort of knowing your compressor is always handy when you need a bit of air. The maximum continuous cycle time of the compressor is roughly 40 minutes, allowing you plenty of time to work.
Keep your Smittybilt Comp-Air Compact Air System out of the way and easily accessible with this convenient roll bar mount.
- Universal application
- 2.54 CFM (Cubic foot per minute) air intake
- Powerful 12V motor
- Quick release 24 foot coil hose
- Maximum continuous cycle time (duty cycle) - 40 minutes at 40 psi at 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty easy clip connectors
- Maximum airflow - 72 liters per minute
- Integrated easy to read 150 PSI pressure gauge
- Auto-thermal cutoff switch - protects motor against damage
- 10 foot power cord
- Includes nylon storage bag
- Anti-vibration rubber feet
- Can be permanently mounted and hard-wired