The all new reinforced cage kits come with everything youll need to strengthen your factory roll bar into a solid foundation if a roll over takes place. We start off with 1020 .120 Wall DOM tubing which is one of the strongest materials available. Each kit includes the new Knuckle System that attaches to the factory roll bar, using a unique pivot and fastening point on one end and grade 10 fasteners on the other.
Making it one of the strongest and the most solid mounts available for your Jeep. All of our cages were engineered to bolt-in and require no modifications to the vehicle to ensure a rock solid install while creating the strongest cage kit available. This item requires a $40 oversize fee for shipping.
- Fits 2007-2010 JK Wrangler 2 Door models
- 7-piece kit
- Manufactured from 1020 .120 Wall DOM
- The Knuckle attaches using a unique pivot on one end
- Grade 10 fasteners
- Satin black powder coat finish
- 5-year limited warranty
- No drill installation
- Works with all soft goods, factory and aftermarket tops
- Front down bars have built-in tubular grab handles
- Requires modification to factory roll bar covers